- Non-shrink, so no cracks
- Minimal layer thickness
- Good anti-slip properties
- Free from solvents
- Fire retardant
- For indoor use only
- Suitable for both floors and walls
- Can be applied on top of existing stable substrate or flooring: no demolition costs
- Suitable as a finish over underfloor heating
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Very long lifespan
Applicable anywhereCorestone is suitable for an inexhaustible range of applications. It works extremely well in homes, retail environments, showrooms, and office buildings. It can be applied onto floors and walls in both new-build and renovation projects. It is a truly natural design product that fits into any imaginable interior or design style.
Corestone is available in many earthy tones. You can choose a solid colour, or a blend version. The unique properties and convincing advantages make this system trendy and family-proof yet tasteful and pure. Would you like to experience all the characteristics, advantages, and possibilities of Corestone for yourself? Visit our showroom in Houten; the EPI Experience.