Seamless design floor for offices, schools, hospitals, museums, canteens, wholesalers, and supermarkets
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Remains elastic
- Noise reducing (up to 18 dB when combined with rubber)
- Only suitable for indoor application
- Can also be applied on top of existing (tiled) flooring
- contact-noise reduction: 18dB (when combined with rubber)
- fire: Bﬂ: s1
- Completely free from solvents
- Non-yellowing due to special finishing lacquer
- Increased wear resistance
- Improved crack-bridging
AdjustmentsStandard installation of the EPI-600 MP HT system can be completed in 3-4 days. Using a special scrap layer, the system can also be installed in as little as 2 days. Ask your EPI advisor for advice about this. Applying the EPI-600 MP HT acoustics takes approximately a week.
Health & Safety
For information and advice about the safe handling, storage, and removal of chemical products, the user should consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), for the relevant physical, ecological, toxicological, and other safety-related data.
Conformity with NEN-ISO 9001/ 14001